NCRC MONTHLY MEETING:
Thursday, September 15 – 7:00 pm (now 3rd Thursday)
Meeting Location: New Permanent Location
Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Company
4498 Mountain Road; Parking in back
Pasadena, MD 21122
Guest Speakers for the September Meeting:
Founder and Chair of the Young Americans for Freedom Chapter at the
The University of Maryland since 2019
Hosted activism projects like a Pro Life Campaign, 9/11 Memorial, ending the
PG County Mask mandate, and fighting Critical Race Theory indoctrination on
the college campus.
Co-Founder and Vice President of Terps for National Conservatism
Currently a teacher and legislative aide for a delegate.
Tony’s talking points:
– Critical Race Theory and woke ideology on college campuses
– What is Critical Race Theory
– Current state of Universities and Public Schools across the country
– Indoctrination happening in public schools and universities
– How to fight the woke indoctrination in our schools
– What needs to be done to take back the culture and the schools
Joseph Larson Sr.
Assistant Chief Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Company
President AACo Volunteer Firefighters Association
20 years U. S. Navy Linguist, forward deployed in
Operations Desert Storm, Enduring Freedom, and Iraqi
Freedom as Airborne Direct Support Operator
Joe’s talking points:
– Volunteer Fire Department in North AACo- Challenges, Benefits, Issues, & Actions
– Training and Experience
– Taxpayer’s Costs Savings
– Fundraising and Grants
Was a lifelong Democrat and became a Republican because of President Trump
Annapolis City Republican Central Committee (at large)
Awarded the Unsung Hero Award by the AACo. Republican CC this year.
Suzanne’s Talking Points:
– What is the Precinct Strategy, accomplishments, and current actions?
– What is America First?